Turn a job into a career connecting the Gulf South through infrastructure construction.
Barriere’s employees are connecting other frontline workers to their jobs and supporting the public in safely meeting essential needs, and we are seeking reinforcements.
Barriere respects your right to rewarding work.
When you join the Barriere family business, you receive highly competitive compensation and gain the value of our robust benefits program that includes:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans with attractive incentives for proactive care:
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dedicated Primary Care Nurse to help with goals and navigating benefits
- Telemedicine services particularly useful in these times
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Company Match Retirement 401(K) Savings Plan – 50% on up to 8% of income
- Family and Medical Leave
- Paid Vacations and Holidays for All, including Hourly Employees based on length of service
- Professional Development, including:
- In-House Safety and Equipment Training
- Mentor-compensated Mentor Program for New Hires
- College Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Betty L. Wilson Scholarship Program for children of employees
- Matching Gifts Program to help spread your care in the larger community
- Employee Referral Bonus Program – $500 after 90 days of referral’s employment and another $500 after a year
- Key Performance Indicator bonuses based on Company and Group performances